Vidzemes music and cultural center in Cesis
- Client: Cesis City Council
- General contractor: UPB JSC
- Location: Raunas Street 12, Cesis
- Project duration: August 2012 - April 2014
Construction of Vidzemes music and cultural center was launched in 2011, started with restoration of a local monument of cultural and historical significance in 12 Raunas Street, Cesis.
The multi-functional Vidzeme music and cultural center locates acoustic concert hall with 800 seats, as well as a small concert hall with 100 seats and organ hall with 99 seats, classrooms for Alfreds Kalnins Cesis College of Music, rehearsal rooms for Vidzeme Chamber Orchestra, choirs and dance groups, public music library, a café, as well as exhibition hall and Cesis district cultural Bureau.
Since August 2012, Apprime Ltd. was responsible for construction of domestic water supply and sewerage systems:
- installation of cold and hot water supply
- construction of drainage systems
- erection of a collection and sewerage systems for domestic waste water, technological waste water and rain water
The project was funded by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and co-financed by Latvian state and Cesis district municipalities.