Construction of the hotel demo suite in the historic sanatorium Kemeri
- Client: Park Hotel Kemeri Ltd.
- Main contractor: YIT Construction Ltd.
- Subcontractor: Apprime Ltd.
- Locations: Kolka Street 20, Jurmala
- Project duration: November 2016 – February 2017
The historic hotel building was designed by the great Latvian architect Eugene Laube.
As part of the sub-contract, Apprime Ltd. carried out the construction of one hotel demo suite performing the dismantling of the existing lining of the walls and ceilings, as well as assembling of new claddings, the reinstallement of the floor and the fitting of new cover, painting of walls and ceilings, tiling the shower room and assembling of doors.